Hiring Immediately for Front Desk Receptionist
(Dermatology Experience Preferred, Not required)
A busy Dermatology Practice located in Frederick, MD is looking for a motivated, patient focused individual for our Front Desk. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience with medical records technology (Nextech EMR is a plus), must be able to multi-task, remain calm and helpful, even during busy times. We are looking for those individuals that want to be a part of a Dermatology practice that puts patients, and patients' health and well-being, first. Individuals who want to make a long-term commitment and aspire to grow in the practice are welcome to apply. Our office is a smoke free, drug free environment. Background checks and reference checks will be conducted for all selected applicants.
1. Driver’s License (Required)
2. Highschool or equivalent (Preferred)
3. Background Check (Required)
4. Pre-employment drug screening (Required)
5. COVID vaccination (Required)
Job duties for Candidates:
1. EMR systems (Preferred)
2. Must be professional, courteous, hard-working toward all patients and staff.
3. Greeting patients and checking patients in and out
4. Collecting co-pays, self-pay and cosmetic procedure and product payments.
5. Scanning/ Faxing
6. Data Entry
7. Using a multiline phone system
8. Accurately record messages to providers
9. Relay messages to patients from providers
10. Schedule medical and cosmetic appointments for patients
11. Daily account of receipts for deposit
12. Learn and relay information regarding cosmetic procedures and products to patients
13. Ability to multi-task
14. Ability to quickly adapt to change.
15. Arriving on time for scheduled shift (time management)
Benefits include: In House perks after 90 days of employment
Job Type: Part-time (Monday and Wednesday) starting Dec. 12th
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: All staff wear surgical masks or n95 masks while on the premises. Patients are screened daily for COVID symptoms and exposure.
please submit your resume or if you have additional questions please email: JDroneburg@frederickdermatologist.net.