Updated: Jun 2
We have missed all of our patients and want to thank you for standing with us during the COVID-19 outbreak. DSF Cosmetic & Medical Dermatology is excited to announce that we are now booking for elective and cosmetic procedures in addition to all scheduled appointments. Telemedicine appointments are still available and will be utilized for appointments as deemed fit by our office. Patient and employee safety remains our top concern. We will continue to be guided by the city of Frederick, the state of Maryland, the CDC, the World Health Organization as well as the American Academy of Dermatology.
Pre-visit screening for your safety:
- One day prior to your visit, you will receive an appointment reminder that asks if you have developed any cold or flu symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath sets. We will also ask if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days. If the answer to either question is yes, we will reschedule your appointment free of charge.
- Before coming into the building, we ask that you call our office (301-694- 5292) to let us know you are here and to do a quick screening: do you have cold or flu symptoms? Have you been in contact with a COVID-19 patient?
-We ask that all patients (and guardians) wear a mask.
- You will be escorted directly to a treatment room
- We will ask that all patient either wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the office
- We ask that you practice social distancing as much as possible, before and after treatment
- Patients must wear a mask unless the face is the subject of the exam or procedure
Provider Safety Protocol:
- All providers are screened daily to ensure that they do not have cold or flu-like symptoms or have not come in contact with a patient that has COVID-19
- All providers wash their hands before and after appointments, as recommended by the CDC
- Staff members will avoid gathering as a group and will practice social distancing
- All staff members will wear masks at all times
- Physicians will wear clean surgical masks and clean gloves